Account Executive / Sales Director
Singapore – July 2020
Squirro a swiftly growing company, providing Augmented Intelligence Solutions based on the Squirro Insights Engine. Our technology marries Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and predictive analytics, enabling customers and organizations to derive true value from AI-driven insights.
Leading global organizations in financial services, insurance, manufacturing, and life sciences are successfully using Squirro’s Augmented Intelligence Applications to gain valuable customer, service, and risk insights. Founded in 2012, Squirro currently has offices in Zurich, London, Munich, New York, and most recently Singapore.
We’re looking for a passionate, self-driven and motivated Account Executive with an excellent enterprise software sales track record to join our newly established team in Singapore to work on solution development, Squirro Applications implementation, and delivery projects for customers. We strive to establish Squirro as the world’s leading Insights Engine! You would be joining a fast-growing international Startup.
- Drive sales using an array of prospecting activities and cultivation of relationships with institutions in Singapore and the APAC region by prospecting activities, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Work closely with Business Development teams to target key clients.
- Design and deliver live sales presentations and customized demos to prospective customers and develop relationships with individual businesses.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Squirro in the market.
- Retain customer base by delivering on the Squirro solution; work with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports.
- In-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline
- Experience in navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- Strong Pre-Sales qualifications from previous jobs / a minimum of 3+ years related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Application space (preferably Data Science / Application space)
- Strong communication and presentation skills on business decision-maker / CxO level
- Natural drivenness to challenge prospects and customers with value-based selling
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% in APAC region
- Good communication skills with full fluency in English, other languages a plus
- BSc/Ba & MA / MBA or equivalent experience is a big plus
- Strong understanding of the Financial Services Business and the data challenges of the 21st century
- Marketing experience
- Experience with unstructured data & Search-Engines
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to various audience levels, and support sales personnel at customer sites with attention to detail and organizational skills
- To be successful in this role, you must be someone who likes to win and hunt. A lot!
- You must be self-driven and ambitious.
- You know how to build a strong sales pipeline, manage it, and convert it into sales.
- You must have a natural interest in new technologies, the Data Science Space, AI, and be keen to understand how we leverage ML on a higher level.
- You love and are capable of closing complex, consultative deals with big corporates.
- Did we mention you like to win and to hunt?
We Offer You
- Start-up like environment and culture, fast-paced and agile, with quick decision-making.
- Strong network of partner companies such as e.g. Refinitiv.
- Environment where team members at all levels can make a difference.
- Ongoing feedback as part of our working culture to grow and develop.
- We believe in life-long learning and supporting the development of our staff.