AIM 2020 brings together industry leaders from global companies across banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, and business services. The goal is to provide attendees with valuable information to enlighten them about the capabilities of the following technologies in relation to their business problems.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Unstructured Data
This is an incredible opportunity for speakers to present themselves and their organizations as thought leaders to an interested audience of potential customers and peers.
We ask that presentations try to answer one, two, or all three of the following questions, which will be of incredible importance to the audience this year and for the foreseeable future:
- How can a formula be developed in an environment of unknowns?
- What does it take to turn a challenge into an opportunity?
- Where is technology taking us?
Ideally, speakers can meet the following criteria in order to maximize attendance:
- Come from a well-recognized company/brand
- Have a high title within a business or technology role
- Comfortable presenting on computer camera for recorded and live online presentations
- Willing to help promote the event individually and/or through their company
- Huge plus if a strong social media following exits for the individual and/or the company