Squirro at CeBIT with IBM
Request your Meeting or Demo at CeBIT, Hanover, Germany
Book your Meeting @ CeBIT – IBM Stand
Squirro + IBM: Demonstrating What Cognitive Computing Can Do with Data
At this year’s CeBIT we’ll be partnering with IBM to showcase how we use cognitive computing to enable data-driven client engagement.
Visit us on the IBM stand to see how Squirro Customer Insights provides an integration into CRM systems, a real-time 360° client view by connecting to multiple internal and external data sources, relevant contextual insights, and generates data-driven recommendations leading to better client engagement rates and increased revenues.
Our solution is able to integrate Watson API services to add additional value and insights to client relationship managers. A demonstration of the solution is available at the booth. Existing customers include some of the world’s leading banks, telcos and other large enterprises.
Squirro Customer Insights
Discover More About Cognitive Insights for Customer Engagement
- Create a complete, centralized view of your customer based on all your data sources
- Automate your digital research to spend more time engaging customers with relevant opportunities
- Know who to call, when, about which opportunity, and what to recommend
Meet Squirro @ CeBIT
You can book your interview, meeting or demo request now!
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Squirro @ CeBIT
- March 20-24, 2017
- Exhibition Booth: IBM’s Stand, Hall 2, Stand A10.
- Follow @Squirro and hashtag #cebit17 #cognitivecomputing #IBMcebit for live tweets from the event
- Book your interview, meeting or demo below