C-Level – 4th Thought Leaders Forum 2019
Customer Journey Design of the Future
Customer expectations have changed through digitization and technological possibilities. The customer wants transparency, simplicity (simplicity sells) and convenience. These criteria are more and more about the loyalty of the customer to a company. With innovative, digital models and offerings, new players are pushing their way between established industry leaders and their end customers. Consequently, business models need to be radically and completely re-thought from the end-user perspective. Customer Journey Design is the No. 1 success factor of the future.
Squirro and C-Level invites you to this exclusive event, 4th Thought Leaders Forum 2019, with full access to the unique ecosystem “Customer Journey Design of the Future”
Design your optimal customer experience and significantly improve customer loyalty.
With this framework, we will conduct a meaningful Smart Data study, highlighting key Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Business Models and Ecosystems results. In addition, topic-specific breakout sessions with demos and use cases take place in which top executives can talk about specific fields of application, application examples, and experiences on the subject of customer experience and customer loyalty. This is an incredible learning opportunity.
Joining you at this exclusive summit, the 4th Thought Leaders Forum, on September 19, 2019, will be cross-industry and functionally-independent top decision-makers. This includes high-profile thought leaders such as enriched eBay and Tamedia.
Please note that all presenters at this event will be speaking in German
- Welcome aperitif and relaxed networking
- Welcome and opening of the forum
- Smart Data. Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. Ecosystems Presentation of the study results with Dr. Ing. Thomas Schaller, Partner, Innovation Process Technology AG
- Data Economy – How to Become ‘Analytical Competitors’
Thomas Ramge, author and technology correspondent, brand eins
- Usability as Driver for Customer Loyalty
Samuel Hügli, Member of the Executive Board, CTO & Head Ventures, Tamedia AG
- Holistic approach… Why optimizing for only one part of customer journey fails: AI in personalization and customer-centered E2E optimization Henri Jaanimägi, Director of Global Strategy, eBay
- Engage the potential of AI, Machine Learning and predictive analytics to deliver true customer insight
Dr. Dorian Selz, Co-Founder & CEO, Squirro
- Creating the New Customer Journey of the Future – by applying the valantic customer journey methodology: Learn how to optimally design the customer experience for your company to improve customer loyalty and sales significantly Urs Haeusler, CEO, and Alex Huldi, art director, valantic CEC Switzerland
- Customer Journey Management: Automated, Personalized and Real-Time – Best Practices Live on Stage
Christian Rusche, Co-Founder and Product Developer, BSI Business Systems Integration AG
- Invention in the breakout session premises
- Deepening of the topic in interactive breakout sessions
- Ideas of Key Learnings from the Breakout Sessions & Wrap Up
- Stand-up dinner with relaxed networking in a stylish atmosphere
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Folium / Papiersaal