Gartner Data & Analytics SummitLondon

Monday, March 19, 2018

Gartner Data & Analytics Summit

Sharing Gartner’s vision, Squirro and Keyrus will be joining the conference discussing the importance of analysing Big Data to gain a complete, single view of data across all sources and formats and to be able to generate AI-driven recommendations from all available data across the organisation.DAY 1 KEYNOTE

Monday, 19th March
Time: 10:35 – 10:55

Dorian Selz, CEO

Dr. Dorian Selz, SquirroCEO and Co-Founder

Santiago Castro, Keyrus
Head of Strategy & PortfolioDOWNLOAD LIVE PRESENTATION

Today only 1% of any company’s data is actually used, leaving 99% unstructured. Yet organisations still often underestimate the importance of making use of this huge percentage of actionable information. Whether it’s failing to keep on top of high level customer engagement, difficulties in sourcing new opportunities before competitors do, or an inability to gain crucial customer insights from the plethora of information sources available.

Attending the Summit has become almost an essential for data and analytics leaders and practitioners to stay on top of the most important trends in the market. Catering towards those from both IT and Business orientated positions, there is value for all attendees who see the value that data holds in a business’ competitive future.BOOK 1:1 MEETING

Given this, we invite you to join us at our Booth S6 where we’ll be demonstrating how major organisations are using Squirro’s AI-driven insights solutions to transform and turn unstructured data into actionable insights.

We are looking forward to welcoming to our stand.

Your Squirro & Keyrus Team

Squirro is a cognitive insights company, with an advanced context intelligence & insights solution powered by proprietary Artificial Intelligence.

Keyrus is a specialist in performance management consulting and the integration of innovative technological solutions in the Data and Digital fields.

Dr. Dorian Selz                                       Santiago Castro
CEO and Co-Founder                            Head of Strategy & Portfolio
Squirro                                                       Keyrus

Summit 2018

Questions? Contact us
Book your 1:1 Meeting

Fast Facts:

  • InterContinental London – The O2
  • Monday 19th – Wednesday 21st March
  • Registration opens daily at 7.30 am
  • Booth S6
  • See full Conference Agenda here