Marketing Manager – London Based
We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional to help us execute on our vision for Squirro as the leading solution provider of enterprise insights. We help companies to transform the way they do business with data-driven solutions for customer and service insights. Our company is gaining rapid industry recognition for our innovative technology and fast-growing customer base of banks, telcos and other large enterprise customers.
Now we need a marketing superstar to support our BDR and Sales goals and bring our key messages and customer success stories to new verticals in the UK and European markets.
Based in the London office, you’ll be an excellent communicator, a natural self-starter with a genuine interest in insights technology in the enterprise space, and have the confidence and ability to manage projects through from creative conception to successful completion. You’ll draw on your strong B2B marketing background to execute predominately inbound lead generation activities, and manage our participation in industry events and those we host ourselves or with our partners, customers or industry analysts.
Organised and with an eye for detail, you’ll be equally at home utilising your talents to manage a wide range of events (webinars, breakfast briefings, trade show events, user groups and more), content generation (blog, white papers, press releases, product literature and more) social and email campaigns, digital projects and campaigns (SEM and SEO; remarketing).
In return, we can offer the right person a chance to be an important part of a growing global team. We’ll give you the right environment that balances support and autonomy so you can fulfil your potential, hone your craft, dare to do different and be part of a bigger common vision – one that will change the way we all do business.
Sound like you?
- Creative problem-solver, planner, list-maker, goal-setter-and-achiever, storyteller, strategic-thinker, resourceful, reliable, imaginative, adaptive, positive, hard-working by default, fun-seeker, knowledge-sharer, idea-generator, team-player, coffee-drinker (ok, that last one is optional!)
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- B2B technology marketing background – ideally enterprise software or agency
- Solid experience of event organisation and execution
- Track record of delivering projects, events, campaigns on time and on budget
- Proficiency in: Pardot, Salesforce, Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), WordPress, Google Analytics, GoToWebinar
- Content generation – examples of blog posts, articles, copywriting & digital communications (video, webinars, email campaigns etc)
- Additional Language skills – German
- Design skills – Adobe InDesign or similar
Squirro is a data insights solution developer. Based in Zurich and with offices in London, New York, Munich, and Barcelona, Squirro works with global data-driven organizations, predominately those in the financial services and telecom industries. The core suite of Squirro solutions offers risk, service, and customer insights.
Deployed by the world’s leading banks, law-enforcement organizations and other commercial businesses, Squirro’s cognitive technology extracts more value and business-critical information from complex data environments to improve operational efficiency and increase revenues.
Squirro – The Insights Company
Get in Touch