Office Manager / Executive Assistant 80-100%
Zürich – Published April 2020
We are looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our fast-moving start-up team in Zurich. If you have strong administration skills and even stronger people skills, we want to hear from you.
- Welcome visitors, provide them with information and direct them accordingly.
- Organising company events or conferences.
- Ordering stationery and supplies.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlords.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Organizing induction programs for new employees.
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function, by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Assisting the finance function with invoice handling, payments, expense claim review, reports, collections, project work and other tasks that might occur.
- Organize and maintain the company´s archive
- Excellent Communications skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Time management abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Dependability and reliability
- Customer, team and service-oriented
- Positive can-do attitude
- Highly self-motivated, flexible and energetic
- German – mother tongue (Swiss German preferred), Fluency in English, additional languages a plus
- Swiss citizenship or valid work permit in Switzerland.
Squirro provides Augmented Intelligence solutions. Its unique technology marries Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and predictive analytics, empowering organizations to transform enterprise data into AI-driven insights. Organizations using Squirro take advantage of its ability to source leads and recommend the next best action in an automated way. It’s real time 360-degree client cockpit provides a holistic and comprehensive understanding of the customer journey.
Squirro’s applications for Corporate Financial Services, Insurance and Manufacturing are successfully used by leading global organizations, such as ING, Investec, Helvetia, AXIS Re, Sony and Bühler. Founded in 2012, Squirro currently has offices in Zurich, London, Munich, New York, and Singapore.