Partner Success Manager
Zürich – Published February 2020
Squirro’s Partner Ecosystem is an integral part of our business, and we are looking for a partner success manager to guide and enable our partners. This position is part of Squirro’s growing global engineering and delivery team with a specific focus on partners. In the role, you would work with developers, solutions engineers, delivery teams, and technical pre-sales within the partner’s organization to ensure the partner is successful in project delivery and solution development for customers.
- Work with a team of solutions engineers and designers to support Squirro partners consulting and implementing Squirro at a customer site or setup the cloud delivery of our solution.
- Engage directly with Squirro Partners to provide technical advice and support to ensure their success throughout the processes of solution design, implementation, and support.
- Guides partners in technical learning and project specific needs to increase partner knowledge and competency level of Squirro.
- Work on state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms and natural-language processing tools on real world client data.
- Identifies common feedback among partners and relays to Squirro engineering, delivery, and partner organizations for improvement and establishing best practices.
- Stays up-to-speed on the most recent Squirro release, features, and applications.
- Experience working with in Partner or Channel enablement.
- Strong programming experience in various languages. (Python required)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and deliver within set timelines.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to various audience levels, and support indirect sales.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible and energetic.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Must enjoy collaborating with others and supporting partners to develop and deliver.
- Swiss citizenship or valid work permit in Switzerland.
- Full fluency in English, other languages a plus.
- Core software – CentOS, Python
- Data storage – ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis
- Web components – Nginx, Flask
- Frontend components – Backbone.js, Underscore.js
Squirro provides Augmented Intelligence solutions. Its unique technology marries Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and predictive analytics, empowering organizations to transform enterprise data into AI-driven insights. Organizations using Squirro take advantage of its ability to source leads and recommend the next best action in an automated way. It’s real time 360-degree client cockpit provides a holistic and comprehensive understanding of the customer journey.
Squirro’s applications for Corporate Financial Services, Insurance and Manufacturing are successfully used by leading global organizations, such as ING, Investec, Helvetia, AXIS Re, Sony and Bühler. Founded in 2012, Squirro currently has offices in Zurich, London, Munich, New York, and Singapore.