Comply with external regulations and internal policies
>Comply with external regulations and internal policies
Reduce exposure to legal penalties, financial forfeiture, massive fines, and significant reputational damage
Anyone responsible for compliance, risk and governance is challenged by a regulatory landscape that is continuously shifting and evolving, independent of representing an international firm or a smaller business with a single country's regulations.
Monitoring ensures that your organization's operations are happening and working as they should. Additionally, it can identify any areas of non-compliance, whether with internal policies or external regulations, and whether accidental or intentional.
Tracking everything that relates to compliance is a time-consuming process. Much of the data relating to this is unstructured (free text) and found within sources such as data and document archives, collaborative solutions, client emails and call notes, etc.
The vast amount of data and customer interactions make it impossible for most organizations to comprehensively monitor in a timely manner and, hence, are more vulnerable to non-compliance.
The Squirro Near-Real-Time Compliance Monitoring Solution addresses these issues using AI to mitigate the risk of non-compliance. It tracks structured and unstructured data across external and internal data sources to identify any threat to an organization's compliance in near-real-time, enhancing protection against non-compliance.
Near-Real-Time Compliance Monitoring Solution
Augmented Protection Against Non-Compliance
- With so much data relating to compliance and so many events that might represent non-compliance, the Squirro Near-Real-Time Compliance Monitoring solution notifies the right people any time such an event is identified.
- By delivering notifications in near-real-time, organizations gain a stronger protection against non-compliance and certainty that nothing will be missed.
- Recommendations, Alerts, and Insights are embedded within your CRM or compliance solution to provide automated contextual insights.
AI-powered Cognitive Search and Data Gathering
- Finding data relating to compliance is a time-consuming challenge, considering an organization’s data that stored in many siloes across the business.
- Instead of countless hours spent on this, the Squirro Near-Real-Time Compliance Monitoring Solution finds all data relating to specific compliance events. The cognitive and contextual search capabilities ensure that nothing is missed.
- Compliance concepts can be applied to any interaction, document or database to ensure near-real-time monitoring and alerting.
A Bespoke and Regulation/Policies-Specific Dashboard
- The Squirro Near-Real-Time Compliance Monitoring Solution delivers information and recommendations via intuitive and customizable dashboards, either in standalone modus or embedded in a superseding solution.
- Users can set up individualized dashboards as a Focal Point to oversee all compliance events in real-time.
Impact for Your Organization
- Solution that monitors all interactions, documents and data to identify events relating to compliance, all in near-real-time.
- AI-based recommendation on what you need to do to ensure compliance after each event / signal / anomaly has been identified.
- Data access and report preparation directly via the bespoke regulation-specific dashboard.
- Trust and security for improved protection against non-compliance.
- Alerts for compliance events by analyzing unstructured data in near-real-time.
- Enormous amount person-days savings spent on manual research.
- Protection against the threat of legal penalties, financial forfeiture, massive fines, and reputational damage.
Customers love Squirro for its simplicity and scalability
Squirro users have access to do-it-yourself unstructured data analytics and can create shareable dashboards on the go, using the easy and intuitive user interface.
Squirro is built with Elasticsearch, the world’s leading open source search and analytics solution, allowing organizations to leverage their existing investments into the best open-source, full-text search engine.
The search-based, intuitive interface allows users to discover new insights naturally.
Combine multiple data views into a single dashboard to stay on top of your data.
Aggregate any Data
Squirro unifies your data regardless of its origin, the format, and the variety.
Search a concept (e.g. based on a document, a paragraph) instead of keywords.
Enrich your data with sentiments, entities (e.g. detect your products, escalation issues, client engagement), tags, and locations, to reveal hidden data dimensions.
Connect and visualize your (unstructured) data in minutes.
Fast to deploy
Delivered as a public or private cloud solution or as an on-premise solution.
Ready for stand alone use or easily integrated into enterprise software such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Salesforce ServiceCloud, Qlik, and Tableau.
Automated updates based on your freshest data, with notifications and alerts.
The solution is built to scale both vertically and horizontally.
Share in seconds
Publish a dashboard with a few clicks to share live on the web, mobile or integrated your internal systems.
Get the freshest data with a live connection to your data and get automatic updates on a schedule you define.