New York – Published October 2018
- Support our growing team in an engineering role (Post Sales).
- Work with a team of solutions engineers and designers to implement the Squirro solution at a customer site or setup the cloud delivery of our solution.
- Work directly with clients throughout the processes of solution design, implementation, and support.
- Implement customer and project specific Squirro plugins.
- Drive creativity and innovation with your team and customer project contexts.
- Provide technical advice and support to our customers and engage with technical contacts in customer and partner organizations.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience) and / or BS or MS in business administration.
- Strong programming experience in various languages (Python preferred).
- A desire to cover a wide-variety of tasks in a startup environment.
- Technical consulting experience and strong business acumen / communication skills.
- Ability to deliver quality software within set timelines in customer projects.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to various audience levels, and support sales personnel at customer sites.
- Readiness to think outside the box to tackle client-specific challenges using any tools available.
- Core software – Python, CentOS
- Data storage – ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis
- Web components – Nginx, Flask
- Frontend components – Backbone.js, Underscore.js
Squirro’s unique technology marries algorithms and predictive analytics, empowering organizations to turn meaningless data into relevant insights in real-time, in an automated manner. Its leading cognitive insights engine uses AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning to enable organizations to detect new opportunities with AI-driven actionable recommendations, develop an intimate understanding of customers, partners, and markets, spot trends and anomalies in all their data and predict future incidents before they happen.
Squirro works with global data-driven organizations, predominantly in financial services, insurance and manufacturing industries, such as Brookson, Evalueserve, Investec, Helvetia Insurance, SwissRe, ING, Sony. Founded in 2012, Squirro currently has offices in Zurich, Munich, London, New York, San Francisco and Singapore.