Improving relationships and supply
chains with Augmented Intelligence
Augmented Intelligence: bridging the manufacturing technology gap
AI is a core element of the Industry 4.0 revolution, with applications ranging from generative design to the factory floor. Forrester has predicted that truly insights-driven businesses are capable of winning $1.2 trillion per annum from their less informed peers.
Amid unease in some quarters about the ‘rise of the robots’ the only losers in the ongoing convergence of AI and manufacturing will be those who remain blind to its immense value - to the bottom line and to the faster, smarter humans it assists.
Long-established businesses confront numerous challenges when they attempt to do a full digital transformation. The Squirro Manufacturing Solution harnesses Augmented Intelligence to improve human performance. By analyzing a huge range of structured and unstructured data sources, it can supercharge business teams, minimize downtime, speed up sales, improve customer support, and troubleshoot the supply chain.
Let us show you how.
Augmented Intelligence for supply chain monitoring
We are able to provide our users real time insights which previously they have been pulling together manually.”
Good communication, good knowledge of advanced analytics, good partners.”
Squirro for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
Stay informed on critical competitive developments, including expansion plans, new contract wins and new machinery.
Evaluate risk, mitigate exposure and heighten efficiency
Guard the huge, inter-connected manufacturing supply chain by monitoring thousands of data sources - structured and unstructured, internal and external.
Bespoke client cockpit
The client cockpit is designed for business users, not data scientists. These customizable dashboards present personalized, relevant information in a user-friendly format for day-to-day front-line use.
Impact in manufacturing and supply chain management
- Monitors thousands of data sources relating to manufacturing, with analysis of any news, event or incident that could affect production
- Deepened customer insight and understanding
- Easy to understand and customizable dashboard for each customer
- Real-time alerts when any potential incident occur in production activities
- Reduces time taken to identify potential issues in production activity, enabling rapid response to address such issues before they escalate
- Quantifies and lowers the risk of incidents across the supply chain and production activities
- Enables more informed decisions relating to overall manufacturing processes
- Improved customer loyalty and bottom line