Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Squirro survey with a prize draw to win an iPad. Please read them before entering the prize draw.
- This prize draw has a few restrictions about who is eligible for entry. If you’re not able to complete the survey for any reason, unfortunately we won’t be able to include you on this occasion. Similarly, being an employee or partner of Squirro excludes you from entry into the prize draw.
How to participate
- Participants click on a link promoted by Squirro to take the online survey. This link will be sent to some participants via email; it will also be promoted on Squirro’s social media channels or blog. Participants may choose to enter by any of these means, but participants may only take the survey once.
- Participants who complete the survey will be asked to submit their preferred contact details for prize draw notification as part of the survey. Once they have done this, they will be eligible for the prize draw.
- There is no charge, purchase requirement or entry fee to participate in the survey. However, if you choose to complete the survey via your mobile phone, you may incur a data charge with your mobile phone operator, depending on the type of data plan you have. Please check with your mobile operator if you are unsure.
- The start date, from which eligible entries will be submitted into the prize draw, is 7th April 2016.
- The closing date, after which entries will not be submitted into the prize draw, is 8th May 2016.
- The prize draw will consist of a single winning prize of an iPad. It will not be shared between participants.
- The prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries by an independent person.
- The prize winner will be contacted by Squirro via their nominated contact details to be informed of their win and how they would prefer to receive their prize (e.g. address details for receiving the iPad).
- The prize will be sent within 30 days of the winner being selected.
- Prize winner’s name and country will be published on the Squirro blog.
- Prize winners will be deemed ineligible if they do not meet the eligibility criteria described above.
- Access to the Internet to complete the survey is a necessary condition for eligibility.
- This prize draw is run by:
Squirro United Kingdom Ltd, (Company Number: 09016595)
One Canada Square
- The online survey is hosted by the SurveyMonkey platform and makes use of their associated technology to produce, distribute and analyse survey results.
Data and Personal Information
- Survey answers, insights and associated data generated by the survey (for example the data that tells us which link you clicked on to enter the survey) will be used by Squirro to provide you with a better service.
- Participants’ submitted contact details (for the prize draw) will not be used for any purpose other than to contact the participant if they have won the prize draw or inform them of updates from the Squirro community. It will not be shared with third parties.