Spotlighting Enterprise Generative AI and Machine Learning is a feature episode that places prominence on Generative AI and Large Language Models in an enterprise setting.
Having built and worked with extractive question and answering models, Cognitive Search, and machine learning in a plethora of prestigious public organisations for several years now, Squirro's CEO and Co-Founder, Dorian Selz, and Squirro's CTO Saurabh Jain are best placed to address this topic. These two special guests bring incomparable value to the conversation, and movement that is happening in the wider tech sector.
Which Questions Does this Conversation Address?
- What is Generative AI?
- What is a Large Language Model?
- How can you identify a use case for Generative AI in your enterprise, and what pitfalls do you need to look out for?
- What is a Stochastic Parrot and why does it need trained?
- Which data, and how big of a dataset do you need to build an enterprise LLM and should you be building one?
- Where, when and how can an organization recognize that they can profit from the use of large language models?
To create true value in the enterprise context, there is a need for Generative AI capabilities to be integrated into a semantic enterprise search engine and trained on internal data. Reach out to us at Squirro for more information around using Generative AI in your organization.
Access our E-Book here and gain insight into:
- The challenges behind the implementation of generative AI in an enterprise context
- Views of decision-makers across the US, EMEA, and APAC regarding the implementation and use cases of this revolutionary AI technology based on an empirical survey
- How Squirro resolves the existing limitations of generative AI for internal deployment
- How to kick-start the implementation of Squirro's generative AI solution for your organization