Discover our AI-Driven Contextual Search Solution for Salesforce
Customer-centric businesses need quick access to the most relevant customer information, often hidden in unstructured data, stored in multiple siloed CRM platforms and other enterprise systems.
Squirro has developed an AI-driven advanced contextual search solution for Salesforce users. Squirro Search™ for Salesforce allows you to search your data, structured and unstructured, across multiple Salesforce instances. It goes far beyond traditional enterprise search tools to include not only data held within your Salesforce instance, but also the data in other enterprise systems, providing a true 360-degree view of each customer.
Squirro Search for Salesforce is a solution for discovering and unifying customer data across Multi-Org environments.
Launching Squirro Search for Salesforce at Dreamforce ’17
Meet the experts in cognitive insights at Dreamforce 2017 see how you can free up valuable search time to spent elsewhere. SCHEDULE YOUR 1:1
Key Benefits of Squirro Search for Salesforce include:
- Reduced customer churn, increased revenues
- Deeper customer understanding, better service
- Improved customer insight, additional upsell opportunities
- Less time searching for information, more time spent with customers
- Year-on year reduction in search time of up to 90%
Squirro Search for Salesforce is also available on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Squirro Search™ for Salesforce is available to Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud users and utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to access unstructured enterprise data and include sentiment analysis. LEARN MORE
And if you can’t join us in San Francisco, you are welcome to schedule a personal demo with our data experts.
Hope to meet you at Dreamforce!
The Squirro Team
Meet the Team:
- Dreamforce Campus San Francisco
EMEA Lounge at Hotel Nikko
(3 mins walk from Hilton Union Square)
- Regular shuttle service from Moscone West
- Starts: Monday, November 6, 2017
- Ends: Thursday, November 9, 2017
- Transport details