Squirro and Sovereign Merchant partner up with Acumen BI to strengthen presence in NZ.

May 27, 2014

London, May 19, 2014 – Squirro, the leader in Context Intelligence, and Acumen BI who are are 100% dedicated to providing QlikView software and services in New Zealand have signed a reseller agreement to deliver Context Intelligence solutions to the New Zealand market.

Context Intelligence is the ability to combine structured and unstructured data to generate actionable insights and for better-informed decision-making.

Today, companies base 95% of their decisions on only 20% of their available data; the remaining 80% is left untouched. Squirro’s Context Intelligence solution extracts huge and key value from the 80% of unstructured information, combining it with structured data in order to radically improve decision-making, drastically reduce costs and help achieve major increases in effectiveness.

Squirro was the first Swiss company, along with six other Leading Financial Innovators selected for FinTech Innovation Lab London. The Lab, was launched by Accenture in 2012, is a collaboration between with leading financial institutions such as Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Morgan Stanley.

Furthermore, Squirro’s client portfolio includes worldwide companies like ABB, the International Engineering Consortium, Swisscom, Experteer and The Vanella Group. 

Acumen BI’s aim is to deliver fast, simple, effective business intelligence. They know the hallmarks of successful BI programs and apply that knowledge to every project they undertake.

The partnership between Squirro and Acumen BI was driven by Master Reseller Sovereign Merchant and will address clients’ growing necessity of combining, analysing and interpreting structured and unstructured information in a unique and compelling way.

Speaking about the new partnership Daniel Gargiulo, QlikView Practice Lead at Acumen BI said: “With the significant growth in unstructured data we are confident Squirro will add significant value to New Zealand business. It will put big data into context and allow the hidden value of unstructured data to be harnessed. This is an exciting partnership and complements the structured data analysis we currently undertake”

Dr. Dorian Selz, Co-Founder, CEO at Squirro added: “We are delighted to welcome Acumen BI as one of our

partners. Its commitment to its customers to not only gathering their data but helping them contextualise it is one of the main reasons we are now working together.” 

About Company Acumen BI

Acumen BI’s aim is to deliver fast, simple, effective business intelligence. Acumen BI are 100% dedicated to providing QlikView software and services. We offer solutions across a variety of industries and have a dedicated team of consultants to assist customers in the design, development, implementation and on-going support of industry specific QlikView dashboards and QlikView reports.

Our team of BI specialists offer unrivalled QlikView experience . We know the hallmarks of successful BI programs and we apply that knowledge to every project we undertake. Our consultants provide consulting, training and support, to ensure the most cost-effective route for your QlikView implementation and deployment.

Fore more information on Acumen BI, visit: http://www.acumenbi.co.nz/


Daniel Gargiulo

QlikView Practice Lead

Phone: +64 (09) 909 5581

E-mail: danielg@acumenbi.co.nz

About Squirro

Squirro is the leader in Context Intelligence, combining structured and unstructured data to provide the ‘Why’ behind the data. The result is a relevant, real-time contextual stream procuring an embedded 360° context radar delivering better and more effective decision-making. What Business Intelligence systems did for numbers, Squirro does for content: make unstructured data usable.

For more information on Squirro, visit: http://www.squirro.com


Cesare Allavena

Marketing Director

Phone: +41 44 586 98 98

E-mail: cesare@squirro.com

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.