Squirro and Sovereign Merchant welcome partnership with UXC Professional Solutions

June 30, 2014

Australia June 26, 2014 – Squirro, the leader in Context Intelligence, and UXC Professional Solutions, one of Australia’s most trusted technology and delivery companies have signed a reseller agreement to deliver Context Intelligence solutions to the Australian market.

Context Intelligence is the ability to combine structured and unstructured data to generate actionable insights for better-informed decision-making.

Today, companies base 95% of their decisions on only 20% of the data currently available to them; the remaining 80% is untouched. Squirro’s Context Intelligence solution extracts huge value from the 80% of unstructured information, combining it with structured data in order to radically improve decision-making, whilst drastically reducing costs and helping organisations achieve major increases in effectiveness.

Squirro was the first Swiss company, along with six other Leading Financial Innovators selected for FinTech Innovation Lab London. The Lab, was launched by Accenture in 2012, as a collaboration between leading financial institutions; Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Morgan Stanley.

Squirro’s client portfolio also includes global companies such as ABB, the International Engineering Consortium, Swisscom, Experteer and The Vanella Group.

UXC Professional Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of UXC Limited, the largest Australian-owned IT company providing ICT solutions in Consulting, Business Applications, Infrastructure and the Cloud. The company currently services over 2,500 client organisations in the private and public sectors across Australia and New Zealand.  

UXC Professional Solution’s attitude to creating a reputation and reality that is customer centric and value adding is evident through the quality of its service and the character of its staff, as a result Squirro is very excited to add UXC Professional Solutions to its  partner network.

The partnership between Squirro and UXC Limited was driven by Master Reseller Sovereign Merchant.

Speaking about the new partnership Glenn Fielding, CEO of UXC Professional Solutions said: “Our company is always on the lookout for new, innovative technologies that we can make available to our clients.  This partnership is very exciting for all involved and we look forward to working with Squirro.”

Dr. Dorian Selz, Co-Founder, CEO at Squirro added: “Bringing UXC Professional Solutions onboard will allow us further strengthen our presence in Australia as they leverage their preferred vendor partner relationships for their customers. Their uniques in their scale, through the depth and breadth of their capability coupled with Squirro’s drive for success is a great opportunity for us to take Squirro to the Australian market.

About UXC Professional Solutions 

image

UXC Professional Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of UXC Limited, established in 1999 and publicly listed in 2007. As part of UXC, it is the largest Australian owned IT services organisation with over 2,200 highly qualified professionals.

UXC Professional Solutions partners with Australia’s top-tier corporate & government organisations, and has established an enviable reputation for delivering high quality IT services and building long-term trusted customer relationships.

Its business has been built by working closely with its customers, anticipating their needs and delivering inventive solutions through streamlined project delivery, as a result industry leading growth continues to characterise its performance.

For more information on UXC Professional Services, visit: www.uxcps.com.au
 

Contact:         

Julian Lim

Business Manager

Phone: (03) 9224 5900

E-mail: Julian.lim@uxcps.com.au

About Squirro 

image

Squirro is the leader in Context Intelligence, combining structured and unstructured data to provide the ‘Why’ behind the data. The result is a relevant, real-time contextual stream procuring an embedded 360° context radar delivering better and more effective decision-making. What Business Intelligence systems did for numbers, Squirro does for content: make unstructured data usable.

For more information on Squirro, visit: http://www.squirro.com

Contact:

Cesare Allavena

Marketing Director

Phone: +41 44 586 98 98

E-mail: cesare@squirro.com